ELBE PARTNERS Industries GmbH
Phone +49 (0)40-46 00 298-0
Fax +49 (0)40-46 00 298-20
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using the website www.elbepartners.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website"). Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior. (2) Data protection is part of the
(1) In the following, we provide information about the collection of personal data when using the website www.elbepartners.com (hereinafter "website"). Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) ELBE PARTNERS Industries GmbH is legally responsible for data protection.
Mat rent 6, 20457 Hamburg
(3) The contact data of the data protection officer of ELBE PARTERS Industries GmbH:
BDO Legal Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
George bell road 8
40474 Düsseldorf, Germany
(1) Through the Website we process various types of personal data for various purposes:
(a) Collection of personal data for informational purposes
(1) When using the website for information purposes only (i.e. when you do not log in, register or otherwise provide us with information), we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data that your browser transmits to enable you to visit the website. This data includes:
date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access status/HTTP status code
the amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the site that sets the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this Internet offer is stored on the server of the provider in Germany. The IP address is made anonymous immediately after processing and before it is stored.
Transient cookies (temporary use)
Persistent cookies (temporary use)
Third-party cookies (from third parties)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to the website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
(3) This information stored with the help of cookies is stored separately from any other data we may have provided. In particular, the data in the cookies are not linked to your other data.
(b) Collection of personal data when using the contact form
The personal data that you make available to us via the contact form on the website will only be used to answer your inquiry or contact you and for the associated technical administration (cf. Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) and lit. b DSGVO). A passing on to third parties does not take place. Providing personal data in addition to your name and e-mail address is voluntary.
In addition to the rights described in § 3, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. In this case your personal data collected within the scope of the contact form will be deleted in conformity with data protection. Your personal data will also be deleted without your revocation once we have processed your request.
(1) You have the right to request information from us at any time and free of charge about the personal data stored by us, as well as the origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom this personal data is passed on and the purpose of storage.
(2) You also have the right to request that your personal data be corrected, deleted or restricted at any time. In addition, you have the right to data transferability. Furthermore, you have the right of appeal to the responsible supervisory authority (www.datenschutz-hamburg.de/) at any time.
(3) You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us at any time.
(4) If you have given us your consent to the use of personal data, you can revoke this at any time without giving reasons.
(5) If you wish to assert the above rights, please send an e-mail to info[at]elbepartners.com or write to the address stated under § 1 para. 2.
(6) By using the contact form or sending your own e-mail to our contact address and entering your (contact) data, these data, which also include personal data, are forwarded to us and stored. These data are not passed on by us without your consent. Rather, we use this data exclusively to process your inquiry. After sending the completed contact form, the feedback or the sent e-mail, you can object to this use of data at any time without stating reasons and revoke your consent to the use of this data.
We maintain current technical measures to guarantee data security, in particular to protect your personal data from the dangers of data transmission and before third parties become aware of them. These are adapted to the current state of the art in each case.